Monday, November 5, 2012

Make a Vintage Christmas Wreath

Now is the perfect time to hit up estate sales to buy some vintage Christmas decorations. Get out your glue gun and get ready for some crafts! You can make some beautiful Christmas wreaths with vintage christmas ornaments and decor.

These two wreathes are examples from retrorenovation.com
to get step by step instructions for these, click here

Below are some photos of MY creations. All of the vintage ornaments and trinkets I purchased from Denver Gypsy Boys Estate Sales
Handmade vintage christmas wreath by Stephie D

I made this Christmas wreath as a gift for my BFF

This was my attempt at a Christmas ornament bouquet!

Here are some more pics of some of my Denver Gypsy Boys Estate sale finds! I can't wait to get started on some more crafty projects...

 






1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Another great post! I may, for a change, make one for just little ol' me!

    I posted your blog post on my business fb page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Klems-Kollectables/124899370956685?ref=hl#!/pages/Klems-Kollectables/124899370956685

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete