Thursday, April 18, 2013

TOOLS! TOOLS! AND STUFF!

When is the last time you bought a high quality, brand new tool from the hardware store? Expensive, right? Even things that are priced affordably add up when you are doing a home improvement project.

3 years ago my husband and I bought a house (our first), and I have fully stocked my entire garage with tools I purchased at a Denver Gypsy Boy's sale!
(OK, I admit... I already owned the neon pink level)
We got gardening equiptment, painting supplies, wallpapering supplies (cause one day I WILL wallpaper my hallway), leaf blowers, weed wackers, shovels, rakes, garage shelves, and TONS of tools! All for a FRACTION of what I would have spent at the big home improvement store.

Garage shelving helps organize!

These types of items are built to last.... so buying the second hand at an estate sale is usually a sure bet.

This weekend there is a garage filled with stuff! Take this opportunity to stock up your garage. Try and remember all the times you have been working on a project and thought to yourself, "Dang, I wish I had a thing-a-ma-bob". Make a list and carry it with you to Gypsy Boy Sales and start saving!
My Week Wacker with price still on it from last summer!
Everyone needs 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment